Stress has become a part of our daily life. We are often anxious about various things in our life. But there are times when this Anxiety can become Disorder. Anxiety without any specific reason, persisting for long periods and affecting our daily lives are sure signs of disorder. They must be taken care of and natural remedies work wonders on them.
Some Natural Remedies Tips helps to Fight Anxiety
1. Diet: First we should check the diet we are having. During anxiety it is best to have small meals. It helps in easy digestion and also keeps the Sugar Level under control, which is known to trigger off when anxiety increases.
2. Carbohydrate: Carbohydrates keep Serotonin level under control, this in turn will keep anxiety at bay. Tryptophan present in Cheese and Nuts; in Sesame Seeds, Bananas, Oats, and Milk help to fight anxiety effectively.
3. Exercise: It relieves Stress and hence reduces Anxiety. Exercise elevates the flow of hormones and chemicals to the brain and helps to uplift mood and at the same time it also reduces ‘Cortisol’, a stress hormone. Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes can help to fight stress.
4. Yoga: Patients who suffer from prolonged anxiety can start Yoga and deep breathing exercise under expert guidance.
5.Vitamins: There are some vitamin and mineral supplement that help to fight anxiety. But they must be taken after consultation of a physician.
6. Aromatherapy: Essential oils from plants like Cypress, Jasmine, Lavender, Bergamot, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang-Ylang, and Melissa are often used to relieve tension and anxiety.
7. Relax: There are certain activities in our life that we enjoy and that helps us to relax. We should try cultivating that activity when we feel stressed. That will help us to look at our problems from a perspective and solve it rather than allow anxiety to overwhelm us further.
Anxiety interfere our normal life and we must find means to relieve ourselves from Stress and Depression as fast as possible, so that it does not lead to other disorders.