If you are a loving and caring dog owner then you need to be aware of the Health Condition of your Dog. For a healthy and energetic dog you need to be little extra careful about their Food Habit, Routine Checkup, Regular Exercise etc, more you spend time and attention more you would know about the need of your dog.
Tips on Dog’s Health and Fitness
1. Food plays an important role for dog’s health. The whole biological system, skin, coat etc get healthy if your dog is having good nutritious food regularly. You should give some good quality food of reputed companies. If your dog starts to respond to this food then it would be reflected in their weight, energy and overall health. You can also try homemade food that meets up your dog’s requirement.
2. A regular Exercise is very much needed to release your dog’s extra energy. Otherwise your dog would start to release their energy in a destructive way. Basically the problem lies in their food. When you are giving good food to your dog then they have gain lots of energy. Now through exercise your dog can release them. So according weight and age your dog should do exercise regularly.
3. You also need a reliable and caring Veterinary Doctor who will be available whenever your dog needs help. You should treat your dog with human emotions and love. Take your dog to the veterinarian twice in a year for regular check up. If you notice any abnormality in your dog’s behavior then consult doctor immediately.
4. Your dog also needs a good Dental Care. Before starting dental problem you should brush her teeth and rinse them properly. Along with dental treatment you should also groom your dog to look attractive and healthy.
5. A good bath, trim nail, shinny hair can give a good look to your dog.
So follow these tips to make your dog happy and look healthy.